Curriculum Matters – Christ-Centered Teaching
“All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,”
– 2 Timothy 3:16
CACS proceeds from a distinctly Christian worldview within an orthodox evangelical belief system. Our faculty teaches the Bible as truth and model values that inspire and enable students to live a Christ-like life in today’s world.
The goal of all this learning is to guide students on their journey to becoming the individuals God intends and to prepare them to make a contribution in the world, no matter how great or how small, by inclining their desires to love Truth, to create beauty, and to demonstrate goodness to a watching world. We are training future leaders through rigorous academic, athletic, and artistic pursuits to be those who lead lives of integrity and influence for Christ.
– Full school days with a good balance of instruction and activities with play and rest.
– Kindergarten graduates read and write a 600 word vocabulary.
– Strong Math Foundation.
– Bible Memorization.
– Weekly music class. Christian Music Curriculum including Annual Concerts.
– A Beka Curriculum with a strong reading and math foundation.
– Weekly music class.
Junior and Senior High:
– College Prep curriculum giving required credits for graduation.
– 10th grade: PSAT/NMSQT/ASVAB
– Our graduates have gone on to receive B.S. degrees, Master Degrees, and PHD’s and have entered the fields of teaching, engineering, medicine, ETC.
-Yearly standardized achievement tests (CTBS & TCS). Results over the past few years have shown that the average student is above actual grade level.
-Physical Education and Computer Science Program